Win11 22H2 local file slowdown improved with KB5022913
記事の執筆に AI な類は使用しておりません。
It was 2023/01/01 when I decided to migrate from Win10 to Win11.
I was excited to switch to a new OS in the new year.
A few days later, with that resolution in mind, I performed the update to Win11.
I was pleased to find that there were no problems with the transition and no glitches that stood out.
I wondered if Microsoft was so generous as to allow me to use this new OS for free.
However, my joy was shattered when I tried to operate it.
Access to local files was slow.
At first I thought it was a lack of specs, but it seemed to be a Win11 22H2 problem.
The reading of files is slow.
Unzipping multiple small files is also slow, and compared to Win10
It is so slow that you can actually feel it.
When resizing a large number of images, the MP3 music playing is interrupted.
This is a kind of lack of specs that you don't get with modern PCs.
I even experienced a lack of specs, which is not the case with modern PCs, and I thought I was back in the old days.
The glitch was not fixed, and even after waiting for January and February, there was no improvement at all.
I was so dissatisfied that I even rewrote the OS back to Win10 and started using it.
It is no wonder that the old Win10 is more comfortable than the new Win11.
However, on 2023/02/28, an update called "God" was released.
It is KB5022913.
Microsoft Update - KB5022913
After installing the modified file, the slowdown in local file speed that I had been experiencing
improved and Win11 works as it did in Win10.
I had been waiting for this moment.
What was the slowdown until now? I was waiting for this moment.
I played music and unzipped the file to try it out.
After decompression, I performed image resizing.
The music was at the level where it used to be interrupted, but now the song is playing normally.
I am writing this article because I am impressed by this divine update.
The update itself is very good.
However, I am left wondering why they could not release the corrected files for a period of several months. I am still frustrated.
But that is a thing of the past.
Let's enjoy the joy of running Win11 comfortably now.
See you soon.
( This article has been translated from the Japanese. )
link・Amazon / 楽天市場 / Yahoo! Make a purchase.
- Win10／Win11 おま環でパソコンやアプリがランダムフリーズ／GPU支援を疑う。 (2023/03/29)
- Win11 22H2 local file slowdown improved with KB5022913 (2023/03/01)
- ATOK v33.0.2／Win11 22H2 でユーザー辞書／設定が反映されない (2023/02/09)
- Win11 遭遇したおま環の対策と改善方法 ( Comodo / ImDisk / VPN / テーマ ) (2023/02/07)
- Win11 22H2 Microsoft Defender のリアルタイム保護を無効にする (2023/02/03)
- Win11 22H2 変更したテーマがパソコンの再起動でデフォルトに戻るの修正方法 (2023/02/02)
- Win11 22H2 へ移行後に Win10 へ戻す／スペック不足なパソコンが理由。 (2023/01/12)
- Windows11 22H2／SMBv1を有効にする ルーターに刺したUSBメモリなどへのアクセス (2023/01/10)
- Windows11 22H2／OSのパスを通す ( Path環境変数 ) システムのプロパティ画面を表示 (2023/01/09)
- Windows11 22H2／ネットワークプリンターの設定方法 日本電気 MultiWriter PR-L5000N (2023/01/08)